Any Signaling-SS7 converter is a system develops to upgrade, with low cost, old analog exchanges and give them the capability to work with SS7 signaling.
Objectives to satisfy with the system:
- Improve the billing by centralization
- Develop a better fraud control
- Extend the life expand of the analog systems and get ready for SS7
- Complete CDR details
- Reduced investment and ownership costs
This system is oriented to those markets, where old exchanges still operational and the cost to install new one is unaffordable or not profitable for the telephone company.
With the converters your company will:
- Recover the revenues.
- Centralize its international billing.
- Increase the life of its analog exchanges.
- Improve customer satisfaction.
- Have a better fraud control.
- Upgrade its old regional network to very low price.
The Converter is based on the combination of Cibertec own hardware design and client-server HW architecture. The information is collected from the analog trunks and converter to SS7 signaling using the HDLC-4M and de Channel Banks Boards develop by Cibertec.
To find out how Cibertec Systems can help your business, please contact us at the following link:
Cibertec Internacional S.A.
Curridabat, San José, Costa Rica
Postal Code 11801 - P.O. Box: 149-2300